January 5 – March 6, 2015
How it Works:
- Must be 16 or older to participate.
- Must read or listen to five books and record them on the reading log. (Logs are available at the Circulation and Reference Desks.)
- You may only count books towards the program if they are from the library. (OverDrive eBooks and audiobooks count.)
- After you return your first reading log to the library, you will receive a free library coffee mug and a Hardee’s Coupon for a Regular Hot Ham ‘N’ Cheese Sandwich or Regular Roast Beef Sandwich (while supplies last).
- Your slip(s) will go into a drawing for several different grand prizes.
- You may reenter the drawing multiple times but only qualify for one coffee mug and Hardee’s Coupon.
- You cannot count books that you finished before the program.
- You may count books that were started before the program but did not finish until after the program began.
Grand Prizes include:
$10 Gift Card to Acoustic Cafe
5 Gift Certificate to Bloedow Bakery (4)
$10 Gift Certificate to Bub’s Brewing Co. (2)
$5 Comet Cash to Erbert & Gerberts’s (4)
Fantastic Sams Gift Basket (Valued at $42.97)
$10 Gift Certificate to Green Mill (2)
$5 Gift Certificate to Ground Round (4)
$25 Gift Card to Hy-Vee
$10 Gift Card to Kwik Trip (5)
Free Karuba Drink & Cheese Mountain Pizza from Kwik Trip (5)
$20 Gift Certificate to La Boutique
$50 Gift Card to Midtown Foods
Thank You Sponsors!