|Appointment:||One by John Latsch Memorial Board
Ten by Mayor
|Meets:||Second Wednesday of the month as needed|
The Committee shall research and review current and future uses of the Park and report its findings and recommendations to the Planning Commission.
The Board shall consist of eleven members as follows:
- A person appointed by the John Latsch Memorial Board.
- A member of the Winona City Council.
- A member of the Recreational Waterways Commission.
- A employee of the U.S. Corp of Engineers or the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- An employee of the Wisconsin DNR.
- Two members from environmental groups such as Ducks Unlimited or the Audubon Society.
- Four Citizens.
Winona City Code Section 22.32