|Appointment:||Mayor, with approval of the City Council|
|Meets:||Variable, depending on need|
|Staff:||City Building Official
The Board of Gas Examiners accepts application for gas installers licenses and subjects each applicant to a written examination, and such other investigation as necessary to determine whether the applicant has sufficient knowledge, skill, training and experience to enable the applicant to engage in the business of, or work at the installation, alteration, service or repair of gas burners of gas burning equipment.
The Board shall consist of five members as follows:
- City of Winona Building Official.
- A registered mechanical engineer.
- A qualified member of gas utility serving the City.
- A master plumbing and heating contractor engaged in the business for at least five (5) years.
- A heating and ventilating contractor engaged in the business for at least five (5) years.
Winona City Code Section 47.01