The City Clerk maintains and provides access to official records of the City of Winona, City Council meetings, preparing and maintaining minutes of all City Council Resolutions, City Ordinances, agreements and contacts.
The following documents are currently available online:
- Winona City Code
- City Council Minutes (1969-current)
- City Council Agendas (2009-current)
- City Council Summary Agendas (2008-2012)
- Agendas and Minutes for other City Boards and Commissions
(For users within City Hall please click here)
Additional resources for City of Winona Records:
- If you are interested in reviewing the city’s guidelines on public data, please read the City of Winona Guidelines for Data Practices and Procedures.
- View a listing of what documents are confidential and public
- Request copies of public data by completing a Data Request Form.
- Winona Data Charges