Housing & Community Development provides housing and business assistance through various loan programs.
Housing & Community Development Staff
|Nick Larson||Community Development Specialist||[email protected]|
City of Winona does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988). It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- In the sale or rental of housing or residential lot;
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing;
- In financing of housing;
- In the provision of real estate brokerage service;
- In the appraisal of hosuing; and
- Blockbusting is also illegal.
1-800-669-9777 (toll free) or 1-800-927-9275 (TTY)