At The Recreation Center our product is: Simple, Sincere, Spontaneous Service
This occurs/exists via:
- Holiday Hoopla (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, etc…)
- Physical Fun (Volleyball, kickball, basketball, lacrosse, etc…)
- Imagination Incentives (Dress-up clothes, puppets, etc…)
- Art Accessibility (Paints, paper, craft supplies, etc…)
- Studio Space (Free dance, art, photography space)
- Game Goodies (Board games, pool, ping-pong, foosball, etc…)
- Behavior Boosts (Different themed dinners and responsibilities/privileges)
- Superb Staff (Listening, caring, enforcing, playing, participating, etc…)
- Fantastic Facility (Kitchen, game room, gym, garden room, Skate Park, park, etc…)
We are a FREE drop-in recreation center. All are invited to come and play.
- All hours are subject to change without notice at any time.
- The facility is staffed during open hours. Children must be 6 years or older to play at the Rec.; children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A membership form must be filled out by every rec. center participant (this is free).
- The West Recreation Center is currently closed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but due to Local Government Aid, some Winona Park & Recreation programs/facilities were affected.