Max Conrad Field
100 Galewski Drive
Winona, MN 55987
|Keith Nelson||Airport Director||(507) 457-8274 – City Hall|
|George Bolon||Fixed Based Operator (FBO)||(507) 452-2220 – Airport|
The Winona Municipal Airport provides:
- 5100 ft. paved runway
- instrument approach to airport
- automated weather services
Fixed Based Operator (FBO) provides:
- 100 LL
- Jet A with prist
- Crew Facilities
The City of Winona owns two T-hangars which together provide 14 hangar spaces.
Terms are generally based on a monthly rate, payable quarterly in advance. Current rates are:
- 8-unit T-hangar: Units 1 and 8 (end units) $160.00 per month. Units 2 – 7 (middle units) $140.00 per month.
- 6-unit T-hangar: Units 2D – 7D (end units are storage units only) $180.00 per month plus electricity. Each of these units has its own electric meter.
- 6-unit T-hangar: Units 2E-7E: $180.00 per month plus electricity. Each of these units has its own electric meter.
All T-hangars are individually keyed.
For any question relating to these T-hangars, please call (507) 457-8274.