The purpose of the Stormwater Management Plan is to control or eliminate stormwater pollution, soil erosion and sedimentation within the City. Winona City Code Chapter 68 outlines the standards and specifications for erosion and sedimental control and stormwater management.
When an applicants’ project meets any one of the Project Site Requirements, you must comply with Chapter 68 prior to obtaining a building permit or subdivision approval.
Project Site Requirements:
- Small Site Project Definition and Application Procedures Checklist
- Large Site Project Definition and Application Procedures Checklist
No building permit shall be issued nor shall a subdivision be approved until the Stormwater Management Plan has been approved or a Waiver of the Stormwater Management Plan has been granted by the Winona City Council.
Securing a Permit:
- Application Process (Chapter 68.04 and 68.05)
- Stormwater/Erosion Control Management Permit Application
Fill in Permit for Stormwater Management or PDF Version of Stormwater Permit
- Erosion & Sediment Control Plan Checklist
(Fill-in Form Word Document) or (PDF – Printer Friendly)
- Water Bar Installation Diagram PDF
- Permit Fees
Stormwater Management Permit – $50 (small site) $125 (large site)
For more information:
|Brian DeFrang||City Engineer||(507) 457-8237||[email protected]|
|Mark Moeller||City Planner||(507) 457-8250||[email protected]|