Books | DVDs | CDs & Audio | NYT Bestsellers
Did you know?
- You can receive your library notices via text messages. Call the Checkout Desk or login to My Account to sign up.
- We have a charging station for your phones and portable devices. Thanks to Winona National for sponsoring the station!
- The library recently completed its Strategic Plan for 2013-2015.
- We have WiFi. Bring your laptops and log on!
- You can receive pre-overdue library notices via email. These reminder notices are sent out a couple days prior to when your items are due. Call the Checkout Desk at 452-4582 to sign up.
- The library accepts donations of certain types of materials that are in good condition. Read more in our Donation policy.
- The Friends Book Sale Cart is loaded with books, movies, and music CDs that are available for purchase everyday. Need a gift? Stop by and take a look!
- You can check out an electric usage monitor to get a better idea of your home electric consumption.
Did you receive a new eReader? Find out how to download free ebooks through OverDrive.
Browse the Stacks
Take a look at the latest books, DVDs, music CDs, and more that are now available!