The library will be closed for Independence Day on Monday, July 4th.
What’s New on the Shelf?
Did you know?
- You can receive your library notices via text messages. Also available are pre-overdue library notices via email. These reminder notices are sent out a couple days prior to when your items are due. Fill out our online form to sign up.
- The library has a fax machine for public use. $1.75 for the first page, $1.00 per page for subsequent pages (payment by debit or credit cards only).
- The library has a self-checkout machine. It also accepts debit/credit card payments for fines.
- You can make a donation to the library through the Friends of WPL at givemn.org.
- We have a charging station for your phones and portable devices. Thanks to Winona National for sponsoring the station!