Sports: Youth & Adult
Quick Scores is designed to give you easy access to all of your sports information. As the season progresses, you will find it easy to follow your schedules, standings, and any changes or new information regarding your leagues and upcoming events. Be sure to bookmark the QuickScores website for quick and easy access to all our sports information.
Access To Recreation
The Winona Park and Recreation Department welcomes people of all ages and abilities to participate in our programs and events. If you or someone you know would like to take advantage of our programming and requires special accommodations, please contact us at 507-457-8258.
Youth sports by season
All youth programming is subject to change. Some programs are temporarily suspended or running in a modified format due to COVID.
SPRING YOUTH SPORTS
- Open Preschool (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 am to 11 am) Temporarily suspended
- Winona Area Basketball Organization Off Season Youth Basketball Training Temporarily suspended
SUMMER YOUTH SPORTS
- Program registration is open.
- Instructional Baseball (7 to 8 years old) Temporarily suspended
- Instructional Softball (7 to 8 years old) Temporarily suspended
- Log Rolling
- T-ball (3 to 6 years old)
- Swim Lessons (preschool Level 1- Level 6)
FALL YOUTH SPORTS
- Open Preschool (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 AM to 11:0 AM) Temporarily suspended
- Pre-Season Youth Basketball Training (8-14 years) Temporarily suspended
- Youth Flag Football Currently suspended
WINTER YOUTH SPORTS
- Open Preschool (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 AM to 11:0 AM) Temporarily Suspended
- Preschool Basketball/Multi-Sport Program Temporarily Suspended
Adult sports by season
SUMMER ADULT SPORTS
- SOFTBALL Adult slow pitch; officiated; Sundays: Co-Rec Divisions 1-3; Mondays: Men's 35+ & Women's; Tuesdays: Men's Division 1; Wednesdays: Men's Division 5; Thursdays: Men's Divisions 2, 3 & 4; Season is May-August; game times are 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 p.m. on Sundays; 12 games plus playoffs; awards for league and playoff champions.
- VOLLEYBALL Steamboat Days Tournament Typically the third Saturday in June; adult co-rec grass 4's; round robin followed by single elimination seeded tournament; lots of games; self-officiated; Bambenek Fields; games start 9:00 a.m.; typically done by 5:00 p.m.; concessions; coincides with Steamboat Days softball tournament.
FALL ADULT SPORTS
- KICKBALL Adult ages 16+ co-rec; self-officiated; games consist of 7 innings or 55 minutes on the field; 9 players on the field; roster limit is 16 players; six games plus playoffs; Sundays; 3:30, 4:30 or 5:30 p.m.; season runs September-November; Bambenek Fields 3 & 4.
- VOLLEYBALL-Co Rec 6 v 6; self-officiated; 3 games to 25; Division 4 plays on Mondays; Division 1, 2, 3 play on Wednesdays; game times are 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00 p.m.; location East Recreation Center and St. Stan's gymnasium; 10 games plus playoffs; season runs September-December.
WINTER ADULT SPORTS
- VOLLEYBALL-Mens' & Women's 6 v 6; self-officiated; 3 games to 25; Women's divisions 3 & 4 play on Mondays; Women's divisions 1 & 2 play on Tuesdays; Men's divisions play on Wednesdays; location East Recreation Center and St. Stan's gymnasium; 10 games plus playoffs; January-March.
- BASKETBALL-5 on 5
SPRING ADULT SPORTS
- VOLLEYBALL- Adult Co Rec Great your team ready for the summer season! 6 v 6; co rec; minimum 4 players, 2 females; no female hit rule; 7 games plus playoffs; awards for league and playoff champion; Thursdays; February-April; game times are 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 p.m.