The Cable Commission is charged with the following responsibilities:
- Advise the City of matters of franchise enforcement
- Advise the City on the performance of the cable television franchise grantee pursuant to the terms and conditions of the franchise
- Submit an annual report to the City Council regarding public access, franchisee performance and a summary of the Commission’s review of the franchisee’s plans for new services
- To advise the City regarding general policy relating to cable television services provided to subscribers
- 5:15 pm
- Quarterly on the third Wednesday of January, April, July, and October
- City Hall
207 Lafayette Street
Heritage Room, 2nd Floor
Winona, MN 55987
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Cable Television Commission consists of five members who serve three year terms, and are appointed by City Council. Positions open October 5. The Cable Commission is overseen by the City Clerk.
Members shall represent a broad range of interest and disciplines related to cable television.
Winona City Code Chapter 56, Article 12.07(b)