How to Apply
Use the online form by clicking on the “Apply Online” button on the job posting page. The online form will step you through the application, supplemental and veteran’s preference forms as applicable. You will also be able to upload a cover letter, resume and any other supporting documents requested using the prompts within the online form. You may review the questions that will be asked in advance by viewing the PDF link.
- The online application is time stamped and any submissions received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
Process After Submission of Application
You will receive notification within 20 days of the closing date regarding the status of your application.
Applicant must pass each examination in order to proceed to the next step.
- Qualifications rating - pass/fail based on minimum requirements listed
- Assessment of application and supplemental questionnaire
- Panel interview
- Merit Board review and certification of finalists
Results of Examinations
Candidates will be notified by mail or email of initial examination results within approximately 20 days of job posting closure date. Job offers will be made within 20 days of the Merit Board review date.
Job Offer Information
- Driver’s license and/or criminal history checks will be conducted for all positions
- Medical physical may be required for some positions
- Pre-employment drug screening is required for all positions