Monday through Friday
6:00 am to 6:15 pm
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Fares are $1.25 per ride; Seniors and students may purchase tokens for $1.00.
- Drivers do not make change; fares can be paid with coin, tokens or monthly bus pass.
- Deviations up to four blocks must be scheduled with dispatch: 454-6666. Deviations may be limited if the bus is running behind schedule. Deviations cost $0.75 per deviation, per passenger.
- Transfers are free for immediate transfer only to any other route.
- The bus will not wait at bus stops. Please be at your stop at least 5 minutes ahead of schedule.
- Please wait for all riders to exit bus prior to boarding.
- Riders are allowed to board the bus with as many bags as they can carry in one trip. The driver cannot assist with groceries and will not wait for riders to unload grocery carts.
- All assistance objects including strollers and walkers must be secured in the bus. Car seats are not allowed to be left in strollers. Groceries cannot be carried in strollers or carts as these items cannot be secured.
- Service is curb to curb. Drivers cannot assist passengers into their homes and/or businesses.
- Riders are encouraged to wear seat belts at all times.
- Open food or drink are not permitted on the buses.
To schedule a ride on Dial a Ride or a Route Deviation, please call Dispatch at 507-454-6666.