Welcome to our sports website!
Visit Quick Scores to see the current and past adult and youth sports schedules.
Quick Scores is designed to give you easy access to all of your sports information. As the season progresses, you will find it easy to follow your schedules, standings, and any changes or new information regarding your leagues and upcoming events. Be sure to bookmark this website for quick and easy access to all our sports information.
- Sunday: Co-Rec Divisions 1-4 (competitive and recreational options!)
- Monday: Women's, Men's 35+
- Tuesday: Men's Divisions 1-3 (competitive)
- Wednesday: Men's Divisions 7-8 (recreational)
- Thursday: Men's Divisions 4-6 (intermediate)
Leagues begin Sunday, May 2. Teams play 12 regular season games plus single- elimination playoffs. League and playoff winners earn plaques. No games May 30-31, June 20, July 4.
As of January 14, 2021, according to the Covid-19 Sports Practice Guidance for Youth and Adults, face coverings must be worn by all people at all times, including practices and games. Softball rules will reflect the most current guidelines at the time of play. It is unknown if the rules will be more or less restrictive. Expect to play with masks on.
- Opens January 27
- Closes April 1 ($60 late fee)
FEES Full payment must accompany registration.
- Men's & Women's $475
- Co-Rec $510
Registration forms available in-person, by download, or by mail-in to:
Winona Park & Recreation
207 Lafayette Street
Winona, MN 55987
- January 27 through April 1 - Program registration
- April 1 - Deadline, $60 late fee
- April 21, 5:00-7:00 PM - Umpires meeting
- April 25, 4:00-6:30 PM - On-field umpire training
- May 2 - Games begin
- May 30 & 31, June 20, July 4 - No games
- July 23, 202 - Rosters due
- August 6, 2021 - End of roster changes