Facility, Shelter & Space Rentals
The Park and Recreation Office is currently taking online reservations for facility rentals (shelters and lodges). The renter is responsible for guests adhering to the physical distancing guidelines along with abiding by the limited number of people at gatherings. Shelters and lodges will be available for full and half day rentals.
Information regarding our rentable facilities can be seen on the menu to the left. Reservations can be made online, in person, or by calling (507) 457-8258. Read through all instructions regarding damage deposit, key pick up, social distancing, and limited number of people at gatherings.
Make your reservation using our online reservation system or in person at the Parks and Recreation Office, Winona City Hall, 207 Lafayette Street, 1st floor.
- How do I reserve a pavilion/shelter or a lodge?
- Do I have to have make a damage deposit?
- What is the refund policy for cancellation or bad weather?
- How do I get/return the key for my rental site?
- Can I stay overnight in a lodge?
- Can I put up a canopy or have inflatables at my site?
- Is alcohol or smoking allowed in/on city facilities?
- What am I expected to do for clean-up after using the facility?
- Is grilling allowed and are there grills available at my park facility rental site?
- Who do I contact if I have an issue the day of my rental?
Reserve Facilities Online
Payment is due in full at the time of the reservation. $100 damage/maintenance deposit will be due in the form of check or cash the day prior to the rental, or Friday for weekend rentals.
The canopy is available for an additional fee of $64 and needs to be reserved at the time of the booking.