Facility, Shelter & Space Rentals
- Do I have to have make a damage deposit?
- How do I reserve a pavilion/shelter or a lodge?
- What is the refund policy for cancellation or bad weather?
- How do I get/return the key for my rental site?
- Can I stay overnight in a lodge?
- Can I put up a canopy or have inflatables at my site?
- Is alcohol or smoking allowed in/on city facilities?
- What am I expected to do for clean-up after using the facility?
- Is grilling allowed and are there grills available at my park facility rental site?
- Who do I contact if I have an issue the day of my rental?
Reserve Facilities Online
Payment is due in full at the time of the reservation. A $100 damage/maintenance deposit will be required at time of key pick-up. If a credit card is not on file, payment will be due in the form of check or cash when picking up the key.
The canopy is available for an additional fee of $64 and needs to be reserved at the time of the booking.
The City of Winona has many indoor and outdoor spaces available for weddings, receptions, bridal and baby showers, birthdays, and other gatherings. There are also several small shelters in Lake Park that may be used for small gatherings.
Information regarding our rentable facilities can be seen on the menu to the left. Answers to many of your questions may be found in the FAQs.
Make your reservation using our online reservation system or in person at the Parks and Recreation Office, Winona City Hall, 207 Lafayette Street, 1st floor.