Reporting Street Light Outages

Street Lights Out:

If you notice a street light that is out in the City of Winona, you can contact Xcel Energy yourself by calling 800-960-6235 or report the outage online  at:

Otherwise, please feel free to contact the Public Works office at 507-457-8269 with the location of the light and the issue with the light, and we will report it for you.

Decorative lights that are downtown need to be reported to the City, so please call Public Works at 507-457-8269 to report those as well.

2014 Open Enrollment

2014 Benefit Booklet

Summary with Monthly Cost
SBC Yellow
SBC Green
Preventive Care Services
Preventive Care Recommendations
Funding Accounts
HSA Form
Flex Enrollment Form
List of Eligible Full Medical Expense worksheet
List of Eligible Limited Flex worksheet
List of Eligible OTC Expense worksheet
List of Eligible Dependent Care FSA worksheet
Flex Claim Form
Ancillary Benefits (Life, STD, LTC)
Overview of Life, STD and LTC Benefits
MN Life Enrollment Form
Short Term Disability Enrollment Form
Long Term Care Summary Flyer (Request packet from Benefits Coordinator to enroll)
PERA Life Enrollment – Beneficiary Change Form
Retirement Savings
ICMA 457 and Roth Deferral Change Form
MNDCP-(log into your account at the MNDCP website to change your contribution)